Find an Attorneyback to overview
Patrice Martin Zumsteg
T +41 58 258 10 00
F +41 58 258 10 99
Admitted to the Swiss Bar since 2014.
Patrice Martin Zumsteg completed his law degree at the University of Zurich in 2012. He was a Junior Lawyer with a law firm in Zug and was admitted to the bar in 2014. Subsequently, he worked as a research and teaching assistant to Prof. Dr. Regina Kiener and as a tutor for administrative law at the University of Zurich. Before joining Bratschi Ltd., he completed his thesis in the field of police law while being a guest researcher at the Max-Planck-Institute for comparative public law and international law in Heidelberg (2019).
- Dr. iur., University of Zurich (2020)
- Admission to the bar and civil law notary license, Canton of Zug (2014)
- MLaw, University of Zurich (2012)
- Guest Researcher at the Max-Planck-Institute for comparative public law and international law in Heidelberg (2019)
- CanDoc Funding - Forschungskredit - of the University of Zurich (2019)
- Scholarship of the Swiss Study Foundation (2007-2012)
- Zurich Bar Association
- Swiss Bar Association
- Zurich Lawyers' Association