Find an Attorneyback to overview
T +41 58 258 10 00
F +41 58 258 10 99
Serafin Oberholzer advises national and international companies and individuals with a focus on employment law, tenancy law, contract law, corporate law, inheritance law and general contract law. He regularly represents the clients in court, in extra-judicial negotiations and before authorities. In addition, he has relevant experience in the fields of debt enforcement and bankruptcy proceedings as well as in sports law.
Admitted to the Swiss Bar since 2017.
- Bratschi Ltd., Attorney-at-Law (since 2018)
- District court of Meilen, Law Clerk (2015-2016)
- Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA), Legal Counsel (2013-2014)
- Baker & McKenzie Zurich, Law Clerk (2012)
- MLaw, University of Zurich (2011)
- BLaw, University of Zurich (2009)
- Swiss Bar Association
- Zurich Bar Association
- Procedural Law
- Labor Law
- Tenancy Law