Find an Attorneyback to overview
T +41 58 258 16 00
F +41 58 258 16 99
German, English, French
As attorney with an MBA, Tobias Herren consults and litigates for his clients in international contract and company law.
Admitted to the Swiss Bar since 2007.
Tobias Herren has been working as an attorney since 2007. He obtained an MBA at Ashridge Business School (UK) in 2010 with a thesis on corporate finance ("The impact of ownership structure on strategy, performance, and organizational lifecycle in Swiss SMEs"). He has been working for our law firm since 2006, after traineeships at courts and the tax authorities.
- Master of Business Administration, Ashridge Business School (UK) (2010)
- Master of Law (focus: business law), University of Bern (2005)
- Examination expert Swiss Marketing (SMC)
- recommended for «Employment» by Legal500 (2019)
- Swiss and Bern Bar Associations
- Chamber of Commerce Bern
- British-Swiss Chamber of Commerce
- Negotiation and litigation in international contract and company law
- Transactions (M&A)
- Labor Law
- Real estate law
- Inheritance and succession planning