Find an Attorneyback to overview
T +41 58 258 10 00
F +41 58 258 10 99
German, English, Italian
Claudio Bazzi's practice focuses on financial market law and corporate law.
In the area of financial market law, he mainly deals with regulatory issues, collective investment schemes and the various private law issues relating to institutional asset management. He advises clients from the sectors of wealth and asset management, occupational pension schemes and insurance as well as private equity and alternative investments.
In the area of corporate law, he advises companies and individuals on general corporate and commercial law, compliance (incl. KYC and sanctions law) and corporate social responsibility as well as on private equity investments and M&A transactions.
In addition, Claudio Bazzi has extensive experience in banking, capital market and commercial criminal law as well as in general contract law and in sports law.
He publishes regularly in his areas of expertise and acts as a speaker.
Admitted to the Swiss Bar since 2011.
- Bratschi Ltd., Partner (since 2021)
- Bratschi Ltd., Attorney-at-Law (2017-2020)
- Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA), Economic Affairs Officer (2014-2017)
- Bär & Karrer Ltd., Attorney-at-Law and Trainee (2008-2012)
- Bank Morgan Stanley Ltd., Secondee (2009/2010)
- Dr. iur., University of Zurich (2015)
- lic. iur., University of Zurich (2008)
- Law studies at La Sapienza University, Rome (2004/2005)
- Head of the Disciplinary Commission of the Football Association of the Zurich Region (since 2019, member since 2004)
- highly recommended «Switzerland - Best Law Firms for M&A - 2023» by Leaders League
- recommended «Switzerland - Best Law Firms for Banking & Finance - 2023» by Leaders League
- highly recommended «Switzerland - Best Law Firms for M&A - 2022» by Leaders League
- recommended «Switzerland - Best Law Firms for Banking & Finance - 2022» by Leaders League
- Issekutz Award, University of Zurich (2015)
- Prof. Walther Hug Award, Professor Walther Hug Foundation (2016)
- Legal & Tax Chapter of the Swiss Private Equity and Corporate Finance Association (SECA)
- Legal & Compliance Committee of the Asset Management Association Switzerland (AMAS)
- Swiss Bar Association
- Zurich Bar Association
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Compliance and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Banking and Financial Market Law
- Capital Market Law
- White Collar Crime
- Contract Law
- Sports Law