Find an Attorneyback to overview
T +41 58 258 10 00
F +41 58 258 10 99
German, Italian, English, French
Marco Colombini advises international, especially Italian companies operating on the Swiss market, with a focus on distribution and commercial law.
Marco Colombini also works in the real estate and construction sector, particularly in connection with commercial tenancy law and with complex infrastructure and industrial plant projects.
Another preferred area of work of Marco Colombini is representing parties before civil and administrative courts and arbitratal tribunals in national and international disputes. He also has great deal of experience in bankruptcy proceedings.
Admitted to the Swiss Bar since 2007.
- Partner at Bratschi AG (since 2020)
- Partner at Hartmann Müller Partner (2013-2020)
- Hartmann Müller Partner (2005-2012)
- Bär & Karrer (2003-2004)
- Postgraduate studies Dr. iur., University of Zurich (2016)
- Graduation, lic. iur., University of Basel (2002)
- recommended for «Real Estate and Construction» by Legal500 (2022)
- highly recommended «Switzerland - Best Law Firms for Real Estate - 2022» by Leaders League
- recommended for «Real Estate and Construction» by Legal500 (2021)
- highly recommended «Switzerland - Best Law Firms for Real Estate - 2021» by Leaders League
- recommended for «Real Estate and Construction» by Legal500 (2020)
- Swiss Bar Association
- Zurich Bar Association
- Swiss Lawyers' Association
- Swiss Chamber of Commerce in Italy
- Establishment of international companies and groups operating in the luxury, retail and industrial sectors in Switzerland
- Development of distribution systems, including franchising and joint venture projects
- Management of demanding rental portfolios
- Consulting and litigating in the aerea of complex infrastructure and industrial plant project