Find an Attorneyback to overview
Dr. iur., CAS MedLaw
T +41 58 258 10 00
F +41 58 258 10 99
German, English, French, Portuguese, Romansh
Admitted to the Swiss Bar since 2015.
Livio Bundi completed his law degree at the University of Lucerne in 2008. Subsequently, he worked in the Federal Office for Professional Education and Technology (OPET, now SERI), and then as a research assistant to Prof. Dr. Paul Richli and lecturer for public law at the university of Lucerne. Before joining Bratschi, he was a Junior Lawyer in a leading law firm in Zurich and Zug and auditor at the Cantonal Court of Zug. Livio Bundi obtained his doctorate in the field of public commercial law (Swiss subsidy law and EU-state aid law).
- CAS MedLaw, University of Zurich (2020)
- Admission to the bar and civil law notary license, Canton of Zug (2015)
- Doctor iuris, University of Lucerne (2015)
- MLaw, University of Lucerne (2008)
- Matura type B, Disentis (2003)
- Legal Secretariat of the parliamentary investigatory commission "PUK Justizstreit", Canton of Schwyz (2012-2013)
- Legal Secretariat of the Swiss Judicial Academy, Lucerne (2007-2008)